toothache...please help!! = (
Please help!!  I started feeling pain in my mouth yesterday (Friday), I wasn't even sure where it was coming from.  Last night, it localized in my tooth and it is SOOOO painful I could not sleep at all!  Of course, now it is the weekend and I can't see a dentist til Monday afternoon, at the earliest.  

Has anyone had a toothache during pregnancy (or anytime) and found anything that worked to relieve the pain, even temporarily??  I honestly feel like I will NOT be able to make it til Monday, this is one of the worst pains I have ever felt. = (

Besides Tylenol, I don't even know what to try.  Suggestions, please!
I actually had an impacted tooth when I was 15 weeks pregnant. I went to my dentists and they ended up pulling the tooth with local anesthetic. I would definitely try oragel or a tooth desensatizer. That might take care of some of the pain until you can get to see your dentist. I hope this helps!
Thanks, I have some baby Orajel I will try. = )
Its tough to make it through the weekend when the pain is all you can think about. I hope you feel better