Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
trying for a baby

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

trying for a baby

My husband and I have been trying for a year to have a baby. I was diagnosed with HPV/Cervical Cancer at age 16. I am not 22. I have a 2 year old little boy, about a year ago they were going to surgery to remove some spots they had found, but it kinda disappeared. It was in severe stage before they were going to look into it. My question is could that be why i am not getting pregnant? I am under a ton of stress with my job and he is on 3 different meds. for anxiety.
Anxiety med can cause the egg and the sperm not to fertilize correctly and stress is #1 cause for infertility! If your doc thinks that you didn't need surgery then I would go with the doctor. Usually if you hit a year with no baby and actively trying then it is time to see a fertility specialist. I am going through the same thing and we have been trying for 19 months. Best of luck!
Stress is a big factor in fertility,if you are stressed,you will struggle to release the egg on time,if at all.making your cycles possibly irregular.any medication  your partner is taking can have an affect on you concieveing.sounds to me like a timing issue,do you chart or anything,this maybe a good start.
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 so I think Iv been planning... Comment
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy