trying to conceive
I once had abortion back in 2003..and by 2008 I started taking pills till 2011 of December. since December 2011 through June, I've have regular period cycle.. but by July and Aug. period cycle was 1 week late till I get my period. I've down loaded this Application to track my Ovulation and period but for the month of July and August it was irregular.. and what Ive noticed when my BF cums on me, the semen goes down! what could be the problem? I really want to get pregnant! one more thing, since May 2012, my Bf is a truck driver and I come to think its going to be hard for me to get pregnant I guess...but he comes home every week.... :/
The semen coming back out, is normal. Try to lay flat on your back for 15-20 minutes after sex just so gravity is on your side, and then pee, shower, whatever you do after sex. You can only get pregnant 12-36 hours of a month. So timing is very important while ttc. Ovulation trackers aren't always right, and especially if your periods aren't regular. You can expect up to 6 months for your body to regulate, and your period to be predictable, and if it's not, it makes it really hard to time ovulation, and to time sex. You can use ovulation predictor kits, or basal body temperature to track ovulation, they're much more accurate. Remember it can take a normal healthy couple up to 1 year to conceive, so don't stress, try to relax and enjoy it!
thank you so much for your words. I will relax and enjoy then! God bless You!