Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
ttc with pcos and I'm spotting could I be pregnant?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I noticed that back in March I had a pain in my ovary and then a few days later I noticed a thick discharge that I researched and believed to be the onset of my period. Sure enough I had a 10 day period, nothing in April and then in May I had the same thing happen with the pain and thick discharge, thinking I was ovulating like last time me and my husband had sex. Well I never got a period for May, not sure if this matters but I was constipated (I've NEVER been constipated my hole life always been very regular). Now its June and 3 or 4 days ago I noticed when I wiped I had a very light pink on the paper, but only sometimes. Yesterday I noticed it was brown and in clumps and then today nothing. I've also noticed that for the last week or so I have been very sleepy, waking up late, falling asleep at my desk, taking naps instead of eating on my lunch break. Just can't seem to get enough sleep. I know that is a symptom and I'm trying to let myself get carried away. Because over the 3 years me and my husband have done this time and time again believe I'm pregnant take a test it come back neg every time. So this time before I take the test I want to get opinions. Could I be pregnant or was the light spotting my period for this month?  
From the information you posted, I would say a coin toss would be as reliable as any opinion you will receive.

Have you discussed your recent odd periods with your health care provider? Have you discussed things that may help you conceive with your health care provider? PCOS sometimes is an issue in trying to conceive but there are medications that can help.

I wish you the very best (((hug)))

Yeah i guess I forgot to put in this one that me and my husband don't currently have insurance so I can't get the meds I need or the advise from a health care professional.. But thanks I think I'm just gonna buy another test.
I would suggest taking a pregnancy test, but for your sake and the sake of your financials, I hope you are not pregnant yet.  If you can't afford to go to the doctor, then you probably won't go as often as you need to for pre-natal care.  Insurance is not that difficult to get, unless there are serious health issues (PCOS doesn't count, I have it as well and have never had a problem with insurance).  Your future children will also need good insurance for the well baby care.  Please get insurance!
If you are low income and ARE pregnant, you may qualify for Medicaid to cover your prenatal costs. The income limits for pregnant women are different than for other adults.

For your regular health care (you profile says you live in Atlanta) I did an Internet search for free clinic Atlanta and found this site: http://www.gfcn.org/ enter your zip code or city. There appear to be quite a few clinics in your area. Surely one of them can help you out :)

hansen20 commented on photo
hansen20 commented on photo
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy