Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
ttc

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

ttc

Ok. So I got the smiley face today which is day 12 of my cycle. We started to baby dance on the 11th day at night and will continue every other day to day 17. I Have a regular cycle. Anyone had luck baby dancing every other day?
  • Is it possible? (7 replies):
    Can you still get pregnant if you had sex two days befor...[more]
  • Any chance..?? (3 replies):
    Hello everyone! Okay..I had an hsg test done on May 28 (...[more]
  • question... (4 replies):
    Okay my hubby and I had unprotected sex on the 3rd. If ...[more]
  • Boy or Girl (4 replies):
    Hi My husband and I are trying for another baby. We ...[more]
  • Pregnancy (5 replies):
    Is it possible to get pregnant if I have an unprotected ...[more]
I was told by my RE to only BD every other day up to 3x a week and one the day of and day after O. Too much can deminish sperm count as it takes 3 days to replinish. Even in healthy sperm counts and men.

The once you get a + OPK you have already ovulated and the egg will only live for up to 24 hours.

You need to start earlier before you O. Sperm can live up to 5 days in good cervical mucus but usually lives 3 days on average. Boy sperm swim faster and girl sperm live longer so the closer to O you concieve (conceive) the more chance of a boy. ALso tighty whityies make girls and looser briefs make boys as the boys do not live well in more heat.

Never use any lube that is not sperm friendly and spit kills sperm, sorry if you already knew any of this;) Just convering all the bases and best of luck!

I BD like I siad above and got pregnant, I have been pregnant 7x maybe 8 now and had 5 babies:)
once you get a positive OPK that means you are ABOUT to ovulate! So it could be anywhere from 12-36 hrs (from what I have read) I had a positive OPK last friday and had ovulation pains on the Sat early evening, I was on clomid this month and although I have felt a niggle in my ovary area in previous months, this felt more intense (which I am hoping is a good thing! :)
If you can bd every other day leading up to ovulation then bd on the day of +opk then the next and the day after then that should cover all you, if you are charting your BBT then you may be able to pinpoint the exact day you ovulate.  My partners sperm are good and we were told he didnt need to "save them up" so bd'ing every day on your fertile days if your partners sperm are healthy should be fine too.  Good luck & SSBD
I knew exactly when I ovulated and after 5 months of trying I had stopped wanting to get pregnant and it just So happened we had sex the day before and after and I'm now pregnant. Just forget about getting pregnant trust me. Just have sex for the love and fun and you will get pregnant.I'm bout 5 weekz
veronica0808 commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Des92 Aliyah turned 8 weeks old t... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy