ugh. mistake?
I have had it.  My husband and I have been together for a few years. We just got married in October.  Well, a year ago. I found naked pictures of a friend of his mom's. (i know... Ew) he insisted nothing happened between the two of them. After reading the texts, He didn't ask for her send the pics but he commented on them telling her she was sexy.  Ugh. Makes me sick to my stomach. I forgave him but he continues to hide things and lie.  The latest is a girl from work had been texting him. I believe it was completely innocent but he lied and deleted the text trying to hide things from me.  I am sick of the lying. He may not have actually cheated on my by having sex with another woman. But I can't trust him. When I try talking to him about how I feel, he gets mad at me!!! I can't help but think I have made a huge mistake.  Is it hormones or do I have a legit reason to be mad?
I would be more than mad. He may not have physically cheated, bitty having friendships like that is where it all begins.
But not bitty.
I would be upset. My bf does **** like this and lies about it. He says he would never cheat on me, but I said "even if you haven't, which I believe you; it doesn't make it ok to flirt with other women either." Your man would be upset if it was the other way around and he knows it, but will never admit it. I dont really have any advice on where to go from here because I'm dealing with the same issue and am lost myself, but just wanted to let you know that you have a right to be mad. Especially now that you're married. That's not ok.
That would make me mad too. My husband used to be that way with the stupidest things. Never with girls but something dumb like not taking a shower and lying about it. Once I saw these pop ups on his computer of porn and it made me mad because I know that wouldn't happen unless he was looking at it and he got so mad that I was upset that he broke his laptop... seriously thats crazy. Anyways I say this to tell you that it will get better. Eventualy you guys will get used to each other and your quirks and you'll find different ways to talk to him. Make sure you say things in a way that he doesn't feel threatened. Guys are silly and sometimes you have to treat them with kid gloves.
Last time I saw pics of girls on my husbands phone he didn't hear the end of it, I even kicked him out. The pics he had weren't naked pics of girls but either way it got me soo mad he even apologized and sd they were for his friend which he did sent his friend the pics but either way he got the worst of it since he had to deal with me. Ever since then I haven't had a problem with him. So u do have every right to get upset. Besides that's gross having naked pics of older women but I do hope things get better between u and ur husband.
Maybe he needs more attention from you. I think thats a big reason why people flirt while they are in a relationship. Especially if the flirting doesn't ever go any further than talking.
Oh trust me he gets plenty of attention from me.  I don't even argue with him about it when I bring it up.  When I found the pics last year, he got mad at me because I saw them in HIS phone!  According to him, that's his personal property.  And then later he told me if he had found pics in my phone he would have left me!  Anyways, glad to know I'm not the only one going through this.
The good ol personal property line :/ when my hubby and i first started dating i wont pick up his phone or anything giving him space but after a couple of months we got really serious and he started sharing his phone with me handing it to me telling me to look around i did a quick peek but nothing serious then it was my turn to give up the phone :o lol i didnt have any naughty pics on there other than the ones of him he sent me lol but i had texts about how i felt to my girlfriend and i was worried he wouldn't want me talking to her out it now we're married phones get passed like the tv remote :p and i even drive his truck sometimes its not good if yall are married and his phone is still off limits :' a lot of stuff get started that way :( hope he pulls his head out of his butt