Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
unprotected anal sex, can it leads to pregnancy?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

my friend is in deep trouble. he told me about this and ask for my help. i don't know where to start, so maybe here i can find some good opinions from you guys. so here's the story.

my friend and his gf had just done anal last night in a car. from all he said, his **** is only in for the tiphead, anyway he *** and it was dark at that time he didn't know if it went truly inside or dripped to her *****. The main problem is,he ddoesn't want her to get pregnant. Should the dripping (if it happen) *** enough to race the sperm through her ***** right into her vagina (and her ***** is wet caused by sexual arousal), even if she's a virgin? what should he do to settle this possibility?
1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.
Pregnancy is possible. However both your friend and his girlfriend need to be using contraceptives to prevent both pregnancy as well as the transmission of STDs.
What I meant to say is Pregnancy is not possible in the scenario you described.
I agree wit the comment above. tell ur friend to use a condom you could get stds from anal sex!
well, the girl had taken a pill of postinor 2 right after the next 12 hours, and had completed it with another pill on the next 12 hours. now they can only wait and pray to Lord for the best.

thank you for your comment, it lighten us up!
the next 5 days (15th June) she had her period, or should we say it, fake period? nonetheless, she starts bleeding today. so, is it a sure sign she's not pregnant?

however!

she had not had her period starting from last month, means almost 2 months. they did had some sexy time before those 2 months but she's pretty sure the penis or the semen didnt get near her ***** or around it. is it normal? pregnancy...? or could it be just stress and unhealthy lifestyle? (she had been a leader in one production during the whole month, heavily stressed and caught off crying a lot, and her eating and sleeping time are disordered and unhealthy)

just to get some answer, if so she was indeed pregnant in the month earlier, she wont get the period/fake period caused by the postinor isn't she?

thanks for your concerns=)

however!

thanks for your concerns=)
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy