Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
very sore in abdominal area.

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

very sore in abdominal area.

So lately i've been feeling very sore in the groin area, right under my belly. It feels kindof like when you work out for the first time in months, it's just always in the same area and never really feels like it goes away. I mainly feel it in the mornings when i get up out of bed. I assume it's just ligament pain from holding the baby or something, i just never felt this with my first pregnancy. My question is, is this a normal pain to feel? And will it go away or just get worse as my stomach gets bigger? Is there anything i can do to help with the soreness?
I believe Megan that it is just ligament pains they r stretching to hold that baby up :) they should start to ease off soon! Sorry I havent figured out any way to help relieve the pain but heard that getting one of those pregnancy belly bands will help! Hope it gets better!
I'm suffering with the Same problem. I found having a bath eased It for a bit but it kept coming back so I just put up with it now.
Does it feel like you bruised the area, or like you pulled a muscle?
I m 32weeks n have the same issue..my dr checked n told me i have fungal infection..groin area n the area under my belly button has still such a bad pain. I m on anti biotics n anti fungal cream
Are you pregnant Megan. I am having the same problems, but I don't know if I'm pregnant. I feel prego, but its to early to detect pregancy yet.
yeah I'm pregnant 34w 4d
ive heard of the belly bands, but never used one. i may just buy one and see if it helps, although they are pretty pricey in the maternity stores around here.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy