viable pregnancy?????????????
Hi guys, i really need help.

I found out i was pregnant after taking a one month break from ivf. first beta was 2183, this was at my RE's office. they scheduled me for an ultrasound the next day. Which showed a 8mm gestational sac. He searched around for awhile and found a yolk sac. He said due to my infertility history it looks normal but its not guaranteed...
The next evening I went to the bathroom to have my long awaited bmi(sorry for the tmi), so brown blood on the tissue, and a string like clot. Made my dh take me to the emergency room. they took another hcg which was abt 5301 within 48 hrs. by the time the did a vaginal exam the blood was dried up and gone. The ER doctor says she sees a gestational sac and yolk sac. The sent me to a ultra sound technician. who said she found the gestational sac but did not see the yolk sac. I am measuring at 5 weeks and 1 day. Please help me. is it possible for me to be this far along without a yolk sac???? Plus i just have really dull cramps once in while, its barely noticeable.
Ultrasounds soo early on cause so much confusion and stress. I know that I had an experience with my last preg that at 6 weeks they could see one sac and not the other-  i dont remember which one though. Your levels have gone up and that seems like a good thing to me.....I think at this point it is important to try not to stress about it and go day by day. If you have consistent red bleeding - I would be concerned. I would also demand and ultrasound in a few weeks to verift viability. My doc sent me to get a viability US at 10 weeks and the baby was all there clearly - no questions. Hugs to you.
don't worry. I saw only a gestational sac and yolk sac, but no fetal pole or heartbeat at my 6w 4d u/s. Still waiting on u/s next week to hopefully see a heartbeat! While many women have had luck seeing both sacs and a heartbeat at 5-6 weeks, many others have to wait longer to see anything.  My doc tells me that u/s in combination with HCG levels are used to assess viability.  Your numbers are going up which is a great sign!  Also, both your RE and ER doc saw a yolk sac.  For whatever reason, the u/s tech may have not been able to find it...doesn't it wasn't there though!!!  Good luck...keep us posted!  Praying for you!
Thank you guys so much, the blood stopped when we got to the emergency room. it hasnt shown up again, it was brownish, thank goodness it was short.
Hi guys, went in for a check up,saw the baby and the heart
Beat. The only problem is that the baby has a low heart rate of 76 bpm. Really worried
Unfortunately really low heart rates such as 76 BPM does not sound good at all - and I would be quite worried too. You need to stay positive right now for you and baby. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I wish you all the best.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. (Hugs)
If you are that early on it's normal to have a slow heartbeat.  Most docs don't even give the heartbeat at the first ultrasound.  Instead they just tell you there is a heartbeat.  No need to worry yet, and best of luck to you.