Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
washing baby clothes?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

washing baby clothes?

I have no idea when to was these clothes. My shower is in a week, im 33 weeks tomorrow. Everyone is convinced ill be earl! Ahh what to do
id go ahead and wash them to be safe
Avatar n tn
I'd wait until the shower! That way you can do it all at once. I'm not having a shower but i went through the clothes and separated the sizes and washed all the nb and 0-3, towels, blankets, bibs, etc. if you have a large selection of clothes, I'd recommend not taking the tags off the new until it came down to it just bc you can always take back and get larger size or exchange for diapers
Avatar n tn
I just got mine washed the past couple days, 36 weeks today.  Its up to you really, if you want to do them now go for it.
Ok, thank you. I have a ton of newborn and 0-3 already, so i may just do those for today. Most of the clothes im getting at the shower will be larger sizes.
I waited until my shower which i was 36w nd washed all the newborn, 0-3 months, blankets, socks hats mitts. I washed a couple 3-6 and 6-9months outfits jus incase but the bigger stuff i didnt wash or take off the tags jus incase cus yu can always return or exchabge for other things if u dont use them
KTowne Been worried that my sympto... Comment
KTowne commented on zara2010's status
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy