weak and breathless at 31 weeks pregnant
hi,i am 31 weeks pregnant and now i am felling very tired and breathless and i cant stand for a while or sit for a while.when i eat some food it gets worst.Do any one feel like this at this stage.or anyone have any idea to relief from this.Anyone can tell me whether any enemia is building up in my body or not.
Thank you
Have you been tested for anemia? I know that since about 30 weeks I've gotten very tired and out of breath and kinda feel sick again. Its because the baby is so big that you feel out of breath and I guess just feeling bad is normal at the end of pregnancy. I have pregnancy anemia but my doctor has me taking iron suppliments. I'm now 38 weeks and I still don't have any relief its actually gotten slightly worse. But every pregnancy is different so hopefully your clears up soon.
It's normal. Same thing happened to me. Just try to lay down and rest a lot. Climbing a flight of stairs for me was torture. I thought "I'm too young to feel like this!!!" but it really is from your growing baby and uterus. When your baby drops (hopefully in a few weeks) then you'll be able to breathe a little easier.
This always happens to me also.  The growing baby is pressed up against your diaphram which will cause you to feel out of breath.  When this happens to me, I would just try to lay down and make a conscious effort to lay on my side with my arms as close to my side as possible.  If I crossed my arms in front of me (while I was laying down), it would make the troubled breathing worse.  Did I just make any sense???  I hope so.  Unfortunately, there's not too much else you can do.  I would also get kind of dizzy and breathless when I would stand up.  I hope you feel better soon.  Oh, and my babies never drop.  But I'm really short too!!!  Maybe that's why..........
hey well,
i feel breathless too also feeling sick like morning sickness has came back, and i have had braxton hicks too but they dont come all the time but when they do come its not a light pain and its not a strong pain but does make me say OUCH lol im also 31 weeks pregnant, i also get lower back ach a bit like period pains...
this is my first pregnancy too, and now im getting to the end of it i feeel really scared lol but excited to meet my lil mannn !! :)
Hi I`M 31weeks n i feel breathless and weak and this is my first prengacy i dont no wather to go the ozzy or not n gettin back ach is that nomeal