Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
welcome womb

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

welcome womb

Has anyone ever tried or heard of welcome womb?  I have had 3 miscarriages in the last year and a half and am now 9 weeks preg (tomorrow). It has been amazing for me so far!  It calms a nervous uterus.  Just wondering if anyone else has had success with it or knows someone else who has.  
No one?
Sorry hun never heard of it but if its working for u then surely its good stuff i had 3 boys and then 4 miscarriages after my last i was put of progesterone for the first 12weeks and its worked for me everywhere ive read they have always said theres no proof it worked but i have my own proof now thank god good luck with ur pregnancy and enjoy it xx
Put on not of sorry stupid phone!!
Thanks.  It is a little hard to enjoy it till I can get to the second trimester, but I'm trying.  I used progesterone cream for the last one n it didn't work. Glad it worked for u tho!
What is a nervous uterus?
A nervous uterus is wen the uterus contracts and won't calm down.  I could feel it wen it was happening so I knew wen to take the ww.  About a half hour after I took it I didn't feel a thing and would even forget I was preg.
hey there,
i haven't heard of this but it sounds like you are having a good experience with it. is it a cream or pill?
congratulations on your pregnancy!! i am 18 weeks and still nervous something will happen again. it is such an emotional roller coaster! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy
Thank u :) congrats to u too!  it is a liquid that u add to a small amount of water.  It is black haw bark, wild yam root and false unicorn root.  
very interesting. thanks for sharing. hopefully others will appreciate this post at a later date too!
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
hansen20, and Hollus commented on renae176's status
hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy