Aa
A
A
Close
what does 2 line mean on u/s
I'm having baby number 4 and I have always been right about my pregnancies but this is old I have symptoms I'm having a boy but my Dr says otherwise she said 2 lines I have did research and people says 2 lines is a boy and 3 lines is girl I just want to know what you ladies experienced with your babies and ultrasound?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
That's a first for me on hearing lines . This is my second baby and I'm having a girl. With both ultrasounds i got the gender and not lines the ultrasound technician said boy with my first and girl with my second :/
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5536886 tn?1455830946
I have always heard they look for three lines to be sure- two lines doesn't mean boy, but it's hard to confirm a girl with just two as there could be something hidden.  It's not an exact science either way though- my sister in law had 4 ultrasounds- for the first three she was told it was a girl for sure- ultrasound number 4 revealed it was a boy- it did end up being a boy.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I'm so nervous my Dr don't want to give me another u/s and I had only so I switched my doctor to confirm the sex
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources