what does 2 line mean on u/s
I'm having baby number 4 and I have always been right about my pregnancies but this is old I have symptoms I'm having a boy but my Dr says otherwise she said 2 lines I have did research and people says 2 lines is a boy and 3 lines is girl I just want to know what you ladies experienced with your babies and ultrasound?
That's a first for me on hearing lines . This is my second baby and I'm having a girl. With both ultrasounds i got the gender and not lines the ultrasound technician said boy with my first and girl with my second :/
I have always heard they look for three lines to be sure- two lines doesn't mean boy, but it's hard to confirm a girl with just two as there could be something hidden.  It's not an exact science either way though- my sister in law had 4 ultrasounds- for the first three she was told it was a girl for sure- ultrasound number 4 revealed it was a boy- it did end up being a boy.  
I'm so nervous my Dr don't want to give me another u/s and I had only so I switched my doctor to confirm the sex