Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
what is breastfeeding like?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

what is breastfeeding like?

I'm gonna breastfeed my little boy when he's here never done it before it'll be my first time I remember I tried with my little girl but shed always get frustrated I just didn't know what to do she never latched on. Also do your boobs stay big if you choose to breastfeed ? I just wanna know everything about it before I decide to really do it from how it helps the baby to what its like for the mom.
Bump
Hey, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I didn't breastfeed my first son but my 2nd son I did. I noticed my boobs went back to normal when I stop breastfeeding him. The first week was hard for me bc it did hurt n thank goodness for the lactation specialists at his peds. I got engorged once. I noticed my son that wasn't breastfed got sick more than my son that was. I plan on breastfeeding this time around too.I think u should try to breastfeed though n I know u might want to give up but u can do it.
Thank you ill go ahead and give it a try:)
giving the baby your breastmilk is one of the best things you can do as mommy. as the second time mom myself I breastfeed my first and I can honestly say it does feel a little weird but you get used to it. if you can't get used to the feeling you should at least try to pump and still give baby milk.
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
51 mins ago
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy