what is breastfeeding like?
I'm gonna breastfeed my little boy when he's here never done it before it'll be my first time I remember I tried with my little girl but shed always get frustrated I just didn't know what to do she never latched on. Also do your boobs stay big if you choose to breastfeed ? I just wanna know everything about it before I decide to really do it from how it helps the baby to what its like for the mom.
Bump
Hey, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I didn't breastfeed my first son but my 2nd son I did. I noticed my boobs went back to normal when I stop breastfeeding him. The first week was hard for me bc it did hurt n thank goodness for the lactation specialists at his peds. I got engorged once. I noticed my son that wasn't breastfed got sick more than my son that was. I plan on breastfeeding this time around too.I think u should try to breastfeed though n I know u might want to give up but u can do it.
Thank you ill go ahead and give it a try:)
giving the baby your breastmilk is one of the best things you can do as mommy. as the second time mom myself I breastfeed my first and I can honestly say it does feel a little weird but you get used to it. if you can't get used to the feeling you should at least try to pump and still give baby milk.