Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
what shall i do

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

what shall i do

i have had a blood test and many pregnancy test and they have came back negative. also seen a midwife and she has stated that i have all the signs of being pregnant.
i know in myself that i am pregnant as i have felt movement. my last period was june the 6th of this year. i also have a fetal doppler as i can hear a heartbeat and a heart to heart fetal movement listening device.
what is your question? cant your midwife help you?

whats the heartrate of the baby? and what are your pregnancy symptoms?
If you've been pregnant since June, they should be able to pick up the baby on ultrasound and verify the fetal heartbeat. Hasn't your midwife had the heartbeat checked or arranged for an ultrasound yet?

It's not the first time I've heard of women having blood and urine tests say negative when there's a baby in there. In cases like that  -- they're rare -- you have wait until the baby is big enough to be detected through other technology.
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy