what should my uterus feel like? if between 7- 10 weeks
Hello, I am very impatiently awaiting my first ultrasound, and the suspense is driving me nuts.  I am at the minimum 7 weeks along, but could be 10 - 11.  Would I be feeling anything in my uterus particularly yet, I really don't have many symptoms anymore, and I am so worried...
If this is your first baby then you are not going to feel your uterus for a little while and if you are even 10-11 weeks your uterus is barely rising out of your pelvic area. It is completely normal for your symptoms to come and go and most of the time your symptoms will come back full force! LOL! Some women are lucky only to have a few minor symptoms but for most of us it doesn't really work that way =) Best of luck and congrats on the new pregnancy!
I kept wishing I would feel more symptoms so that I knew I was pregnant and then at 8 weeks it hit me. From that point on I kept wishing I had a symptom free pregnancy like some of my friends :-)

At 7 weeks it's normal not to notices any changes other than maybe being a little more tired that usual.
No really because your uterus is still in your pelvis and behind the bone.  I could feel a hard ball in my lower abdomen when pressing on it but that was about it.  Right now I am 12 weeks and really can feel anything.  I know the waiting it the worst part.  Try not to worry too much.  I never really had any symptoms.  Every now and then I get a little nausea esp in the am but nothing like throwing up or anything like that.  My symptoms kind of went away off and on between weeks 7-10 so maybe that is what is going on with you as well.  This past week has been the first week that I was nauseated every morning.  Hope you get good results on that utlrasound!!!!!