what will people think
ok so im starting to have doubts about my babys father....the dates seem right but i duno i got this gut feeling....i had sex with guy a from the 21st to 26th pulled out but i was on my period it was heavy and normal then uy b on agtust 4th pulled out but i think alittle got in...im due may 4th...people tell em and so did my doctor that u cannot get prego on tyour period what if i told my parents and froemnds and co workers it was the wrong guy...im scared people will disown me...and etc
bump
You can too get preg on your period! And the pull out method is a fail too. Sorry but science proves it. If a man has an errection he is almost always excreting pre-***. So it doesn't matter if he pulls out there is a chance that his pre-*** can get u preg.
My mom could only get pregnant on her period, so its possible. Just remember its not the end of the world hun. Everything will work out ! (:
it is tho cuz what if im wrong people will think bad of me
Theres not much you can do about it at this point. Everyone makes mistakes and were human. Who cares what anyone thinks. Theyll forget about it eventually. It is what it is.
Ur conception date is aug 11 if u due may 4th
OMG Im going through the same thing Im just hopping and praying that my boyfriend is the baby's father because he is so excited about this baby and I wouldn't want to hurt him.. bt try to figure your conception date and then try to remember who you had sex with between that time
Honestly its no ones business who the possible father is other then the men involved so if they disown you were they worth having around in the first place..good luck.
I'm due may 2nd and I conceived Aug 9th so just map out who you had sex with on the 11th
I am in the same boat. And EVERYDAY I think about it. It.stresses the hell out of me. But I said to myself no matter whos it is in the end shes MY daughter & no one will ever take that from me. I often worry about what my family would say but its my situation not theres. Best of luck!
I don't know what your financial situation is but you can purchase a DNA kit & do a test from home without anyone ever knowing about it if you wanted it to be discreet. Getting pregnant with your period?? Stranger things have happened sure but i would say its highly unlikely..
Oh & i conceived between 21-25th of july and my due date is 4-16-13..
I was like that at first. Just relax and do the calculations right. How far are you and who was the last person you had sex with. What help me was an app menstrual something I put down the day of my period and it told me my ovulation week/day. And who cares what people think just be happy that your going to be a mom :)
You can't get pregnant while on your period (trust your doctor!!) you can however (very, very rare) have sperm remain in your vagina and alive for a few days and ovulate within 1-2 days after your period ends, therefore women THINK they got pregnant on their period but didn't. Your uterus lining is shedding to get rid of an egg that didn't fertilize, therefore you cannot get pregnant on your period.. it's VERY unlikely for sperm to live through the harsh flow of a period, so I wouldn't worry about it. Trust your doctor, don't stress, and get a test after if you're still worried.
thr last time in had sex was agust 4th....conceiving agust 11th that doesnt even make sence i know thats what it says 7 days like really?
sperm doesnt stay that long....
In perfect conditions they can survive that long, but yours don't sound be. On average sperm survives anywhere from 3-5 days. My advice would also be a DNA test. Good luck
what if tho i dont have a regular period? i go anywhere from day 29 to 34...could that be why?
Here is the thing about babies...they're a blessing regardless of the circumstances. Sure you might have some awkward moments in the beginning but once everyone who loves you has a chance to love that precious baby of yours they won't care who the father is and what the situation is.
its still worryingg tho