when did i conceive if my due date is june first?
i am in a tough situation, I am trying to figure out when did i actually conceive? I was w/ my x boyfriend the third week in august, then at the end of august i only had a three day regular flow period, then on the fifteenth of sept i slept w/ one of my different x boyfriends, no period came the end of sept, the beginning of oct i had a positive pregnancy test,i also went to the hospital then and had another positive pregnacny test and an ultrasound they said the fetus was too small to see and i was probably only a week or two pregnant and that my hgc count was low.a month later i had another ultrasound that said i was due june first, due to being highrisk i had other ultrasounds,and they all confirmed that i was due june first, so i counted back 40 weeks and it looks like my first xs baby, but my doc and nurses say that the ultrasound adds on 2 weeks  and that would make my actual conception like sept 10th , but i didnt sleep w/ my second x, until the fifteenth, my son came a month early and i thought id be able to tell by his looks but he looks so far just like me.when did i conceive with a june first due date?
If your baby is due 1st june you wqould have concieved around 14th-16th september
chitten is right.  My SIL is due June 2 and that goes back to the end of August, but they also add on 2 weeks before conception because it starts during your last menstraul cycle.  So the date of your menstrual cycle in the end of August is considered to be the beginning of your pregnancy (which would put conception 2 weeks after).
http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/whencalcct.jsp

according to this it would have been somewhere close to Sept 9 2007   so I'm guessing the other ex bf is the father