when did i get pregnant
my due date is august 7th 2011 my midwife said i concieved 14th november and hadd my last period 31 oct 2010 but i didnt have my period till november 2nd or 3rd?? help
You could have fell pregnant a week after your period n ovulated early
Well, your midwife shouldn't be telling you when your last AF was, you should be telling her.  What did she say when you told her this?
Well in either case it's only 2 days difference so....you could really go with either date. If you know your LMP, you would likely have conceived Nov. 16th and would be due Aug 9th
Due dates are just an estimation and very rarely do people deliver on them. Infact its very hard to determine when people actually concieved. If your baby is 2 days late no biggie. People can be a couple weeks late delivering their baby and it doesn't hurt them. However, if this is a question regarding paternity the only thing you can do is get a paternity test once the baby is born.
i did a concieve calculate and it said i had my last perioud 31st oct 2010 and im due 7th august 2011 but i had my period start of november 2010, my scan said i am due 7th august 2011 i wonna no did i get pregnant november and that was my period or did i get pregs oct? my scan doctor said i concieved 14th november give or take a couple days. x
she didnt say much thinking about changing her cus she ant even going to be there for my birth different midwife will be. im so lost dont no what to do! x
Are you trying to figure out paternity, or just wondering?
wondering as its my new partner im with now if u get what i mean? does the dates work up to oct 31st because thats when i was still with my old partner or do the dates work out to november? x
That's too close to say. You'll have to do paternity testing to know for sure.
if i concieved the 14th give or take copule days then i would ov fell pregnant in november?
I'm probably just being really ignorant about this, but I'm confused. If I'm understanding you. You were with someone up till the end of October, and then in November you got with some other guy. You're concerned because you had a period (was it a true period and not a day of spotting?) Nov 2 or 3rd, and now are attempting to use dates to figure out paternity.

If it was an actual period, then it's probably the second guy and yes, that would place you getting pregnant in November.
it was not a light period 6days i was on for. i had sex with the first guy 31st october then had my period begining ov november time for 6days then found out i was pregnant at the end ov november did a test in the morning was 2 light lines had to go into hospital couple days later had my bloods taking but my hurmon levels wasnt up much had to go back 3days laster for another one then it showed my levels went higher. had my 13 week scan couple weeks ago. asked my midwife when i concieved she said 14th november x
It would make sense that it would be the 2nd guy.  Are you required to use a midwife, is that something you just prefer, or can you switch to an actual OB?  If you still are unsure about paternity, then you can do paternity testing when the baby is born just to clear your mind.  Usually the test is very simple, and can be done with just a saliva swab.  I hope, for the sake of your baby, that this child is wanted and loved no matter who the father is, and wish the best of luck to you!
i just wanted to no if the dates made up to the 2nd guy? got a midwife the concieved date adds up to the second guy. all i really wanted to no is when i concieved and would it add up to the second guy?? my kids will always be loved nmw
Everything adds up and points to the second guy, regardless of the two days difference. I'm not sure where your concerns lie. For you to have gotten pregnant in October you wouldn't have had a period in Nov, and you would be further along.
because some people say you can still have a period and be pregnant!? i was trying to add up when i concieved?...... from my due date because the midwifes go with your scan date. october 31st i had sex with the first guy and then had my last period start ov november but then by my scan dates i would ov had my last period 31st october 2010? they say give or take a couple days how does that work? x
can i still be pregnant when i had my last period if u didnt take my pills when i shoud of? my mate said on your 12week scan u take and give a week from your date? x