white discharge with streaks of blood
is it normal to have white discharge with a little streak of blood?? i think im pregnant. im constantly hungry. im just waiting for the morning to take my home pregnancy test. but... ya. help please??

its really thick and egg like ish... thick with just a streak of blood. is that implantation bleeding?
Its hard to say,when is your perid due.this could be your period on the way,implantation isnt somthing all women get in fact few do.from what i do know implantion isnt white discharge streaked with blood,i was under the impression it was just light bleed.good luck though..
if it were my period... my period isnt due for another two weeks.
Then if your period isnt due for another 2 weeks.then you are in or approaching ovulation.this is the only time you can get pregnant.
are you saying you havent gotten your period since july 11? im relating this to your last posts in the forum. because you havent, then you are pregnant as long as you have a regular menstrual cycle