Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
who already took ******* oil to induce their labor?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

read above...i want to know who already took it and actually speeded up their delivery..my cuz is 35 weeks and is dialated to 2 and has so much pressure....i took castrol oil and delivered with in 2 hours...it worked for me...no poopy runs as i have read on here....it was succesful, but i cant remember any issues with it other than being dialated to 7 when we got  to the hospital so I had to go natural which was painful, but I am tough and it all worked out for me....!
Most doctors don't want you to take it they say It's very dangerous and could harm the baby .. so I wouldn't try it myself and won't but I'm glad everything was fine when you took it other than getting no pain meds for the labor
I took it and by the time I realized I was in labor I was already dialated to a 9... And had my little bean 15 minutes after I got to the hospital! Absolutely a rapid delivery, no pain meds no nada! It was pretty crazy!
The thing about castor oil--and anything else that helps put you into labor--is that your body had to be ready. At 35 weeks the baby is not at term and it is NOT safe to deliver even if your 2 cm dilated. I was 2-3 cm dilated and 80-90% effaced for 2 months before I delivered. At this point in her pregnancy, most likely the baby's lungs wouldn't be fully developed and he/she would have to spend time in the nicu.
If she's only 35 weeks there is absolutely no reason for her to be trying to induce labor. 37 weeks is considered full term and even then some babies aren't fully developed. The last two months are the worst.. its apart of pregnancy...
Trying to induce labor now is really selfish. Baby will come when baby is ready.......
i took it with my first little girl at 37 weeks exact. i took it a 6 and by 11 i was in labor but waited til the next morning to go to the doctor cus i figured they wud send me home. they broke my water at 7 and at 1:45 p.m i had my little girl she was 5pounds 12 ounces ..she has no health problems cept ashtma but thats inheritted from her daddy
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy