who has their BFP hpt's? and ? on cord banking
i know they say that they usually fade within a few weeks, but i've had mine for 2 1/2 mos, and it doesnt show the + sign,but still has a VERY DARK line that makes the + sign!

i was just curious, if anyone kept them and for how long?

**also, has anyone really DONE the cord banking? and if so, a roundabout price??? i've sent off to 2 companies, and all they show me back is the *possible* or *no more than!* such-n-such a month.....how much does it cost and how long is it good for?
I had a home test that is about 6 years old and it still shows the + sign :) i keep it for novelty reasons because I lost my daughter. As far as cord banking I heard some companies do it as cheap as 1 dollar a month? Did you try viacord?
viacord and the other one that is constantly advertising on tv, and i know the monthly cost, i mean how long is it good for, and do you pay forever? or to a certain time?
Ah okay, I believe it can last forever but not to sure, and I do believe but may be wrong that you pay until it is no longer needed. I haven't looked into it, I heard a few horror stories.
I still have my positive pregnancy test. When I was moving out I found it in my ex's drawer at its a first response and have both lines very visible.
I still have my 14yr old and 12 yr old and the positive, while light is still there.......
I am doing cord blood banking. I feel it is a small price to pay for peace of mind. I am also in the research science field so being in my profession I couldn't in good conscience not do it. It's amazing the things they can do now, think about 10 years from now. I have looked into a few companies. I know with many of them you can pay up front the total cost for banking and 20 years storage. Of course you may not want to bank for a full 20 years and in that case the price is much lower. The reputable companie have payment plans on a monthly basis or quarterly basis or as I said... up front. I am paying just about 2500 up front and that includes the 20 years storage. I think most of the monthly payment plans run for around 5 years or 4 years (similar to a car payment). Although I am not sure what it costs per month. Either way, it is definitely worth it to me. I feel I owe it to my unborn baby since the technology is available and there has been great success with it.
By the way... this is not the company I am going with but I did find this online pricing for you through CBR which is also a reputable company. The prices for installment plans are very reasonable.  

http://www.cordblood.com/cord_blood_banking_with_cbr/pricing_domestic.asp