worried about mondays ultrasound :(
I am having such bad anxiety ...this is a quick story ... I was having some cramping so doc had me do an ultrasound I was 23w and ultrasound tech says baby boy was measuring 21w 6days so 8 days small I have an ultrasound this is owing Monday and I will be 27w 4 days I am having bad anxiety that he hasn't grown any :'(
Babies measure behind and ahead sometimes, it's not usually a big deal. Did you hear a good strong H/B and everything?
Don't worry my baby was behind too she was underweight a pound below average. Than they schedule me 2 weeks later they told me she's had gain weight but was still small but nothing to worry about. So babies are big some are small. The tech said that ultrasound are not 100 accurate they told my friend get baby was measuring almost 10lbs and wen she gave birth he was 8lbs 3oz. Don't worry good luck
I had an ultrasound when I was 19+2, baby was measuring 17+5! I was extremely worried and had to go back 2 weeks later for another scan (worst 2 weeks of my life!). We went back and baby was only 4 days behind, which is within normal range! We were so relieved, and I'm now 24+2 and no problems whatsoever. Good luck, I know how stressful it is, but babies have growth spurts at different rates, exactly like children do!
Thank you ladies and yes his hb was ranging between 130-150 just worried I don't want something wrong with my babes :'( when I asked doctor about it she said his head was a few days measuring small and and his abdomen was measuring small she didn't seem concerned but I am! :'(