Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
wow its suprising

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

wow its suprising

i jus found out that im 7wks pregnant and im very happy... me and my fiance are doing everything in our power to get our stuff together and get ready for this baby coming in August of this coming year.. we are both really excited but i dont wanna misscarry.. ive been havin these wierd dreams about it.. how do i stop dreamin of that??
Congrats! I hope you have a happy & healthy pg!! As far as the dreams go, I don't think there really is a way to stop them. The only thing I can suggest is to try to focus on the good things and not worry about something bad happening. I know this is not an easy thing to do, but your probably dreaming about it because your always thinking about it. Just try to relax as best you can and hopefully the bad dreams will stop. Good luck, hun!!
That happened with my first son. I was really scared with having a miscarrage (miscarriage) and because of thinking about it night and day i had very vivid dreams about it. I am pregnant now and show a ton and im like 11wks and im scared about having twins so i dream about that. I think its all in what you thnk or stress about. My advise is to take care of yourself and you and the baby will be fine!! Congrats and good luck..
Oh you can't.  I had the strangest dreams while pregnant.  Just say a little prayer before you go to sleep.  That does help.  Congratulations!!!
KeeLolo commented on photo
12 mins ago
KeeLolo, KTowne, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
38 mins ago
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy