xanax and pregnant
i take one pill xanax 0.5 every night and i am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant!on weeks 4 and 5 of pregnancy i stopped but life become hell!i want my baby to be healthy!i asked and asked and asked but one says yes another says no!i am so confused!i read that it does not cause tremendous harm though!what is the truth?
I was told my doctor not to take xanax at all during pregnancy. I would contact your doctor and ask what they think.
Xanax is a class d medication which means it has been shown to cause fetal defects (this does not mean that it will, but it can).  Class d medications should not be taken during pregnancy.

Ask your dr about vistaril.  This is a medication that helps wi panic attacks and can be taken during pregnancy when e benefits outweigh the risks.  It is a class c medication and treats anxiety well.
A therapist and SSRIs can also be helpful to control panic during pregnancy.