Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
y

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

y

i had sexual intercose with my gf on 2 june 2011 with the use of condom....but still we had a doubt regarding pregnancy..so she took "unwanted 72" on 3 june 2011 evening...and she had a bleeding for 4 days from 6 june to 10 june.might be because of unwanted 72.
her normal mensuration period date is between 30 to 4
but still til 07 july she is not in periods.her last period is on 1 june.
we both are tensed regarding pregnancy.
pls comment...

thanks in advance
You don't really have any reasons to worry. If you read the side effects of the pill, it says that it can cause irregular bleeding, spotting, and your cycle might come sooner/later than usual. It can also make it lighter/heavier than normal.
If you used protection properly along with the morning after pill then pregnancy would be very unlikely although anything is possible. Since she is already late I would suggest she take a home pregnancy test. Make sure the test has pink dye and use it for first morning urine.
what  are the probable events that may occur...and what to do if she gets pregnant?pls assist
If she gets pregnant there's not really too much to do. You either care for the child, adopt out, or abort (I do NOT support or condone this idea though).

Since she took the medicine so long ago it's doubtful it will cause any side effects now. The only thing you need to do is wait for her period. Be warned though. Emergency contraceptives are there for emergencies. She should NEVER take them habitually, as they're bad for the female body. It's a massive dose of hormones at once, and should be used twice a year max.
ok then please suggest me some contraceptives pills if the same thing happens again.so that it may not harm her body.
and good news is that she has got her periods on 10th july.
can u please tell me why my girl friend is becoming fatter than before.is this dur to those contraceptive pills which she took 1 month before
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
hansen20, and Hollus commented on renae176's status
hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy