your opinion and experience with zoloft and breast feeding
Hello Mommies and Mommies to Be,

I am 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I have been looking into medications that are safe to have while carrying and breastfeeding. I have been having very bad mood swings and I am worried due to I feel treatment will help me emotionally, but I really do want to try and breastfeed. I've done research and found information on the medication Zoloft. The sites say Zoloft is a commonly used medication for pregnancy and breastfeeding... Ladies, have any of you taken this pill during breast feeding or have any knowledge on this.. I go and talk to my doctor tomorrow, but I would like to know from some people's personal experiences.
Thank you so much for you time!

-Ashley Jane-
I kno I've seen the advertisement for lawyers sayin that Zoloft can cause birth defects but I think that's for women who are pregnant I'm not sure I'm assuming if a obgyn would prescribe that medication then maybe they think its safe. I would look into it Cus whatever u take ur baby guna get too