12 week scan
So nervous about my scan. Had a Miscarriage with my 1st baby, got pregnant quite quickly with my daughter. But feel like I can't enjoy this pregnancy just want this baby to be ok.
I have the same problem. I feel like I stress too much and i dont want to see the scans or hear the heart beat for in fear of it not being there like last time. I need to find a way to cope with everything. I've tried meditation but my mind wanders too much for that.
It's okay if your mind wanders.  Putting stress on yourself when meditating defeats the purpose.  When your mind wanders and you realize it, just go back to focus on whatever it is your form of meditation focuses on.  We all have this problem, but where we want to get to, and I'm not saying we ever do, is to not judge the meditation but let it happen.  That's meditating.
It's so hard. Just hope Fridays scan is positive. I still have nausea and headaches so trying to keep positive
Are you an anxiety sufferer in general, or is it just about this one thing?
No just about this.
Anxiety during the first pregnancy and worry about miscarriage is normal and it's compounded and more so if you've had a previous miscarriage.  Many women have miscarriages and go on to have a normal, health pregnancy after.  So, try to stay active and busy so time passes sooner.  good luck
That was first TRIMESTER of pregnancy in the first sentence.  Sorry, missed a word
I know how you feel, i had a healthy baby boy in 2015, 2nd pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage at our 13 week scan in March this year. (We had previously heard babys heartbeat at 8 weeks) and it was absolutely heartbreaking.
I am now pregnant for the 3rd time and have been so nervous since finding out. I am 16 weeks and it was so good to hear baby still had a heartbeat at our 13 week scan.
I still have so many moments of worry and anxiety.
Good Luck with your scan on Friday xx
Thank you hun and so sorry about your miscarriage. Trying to stay positive and just wanting tomorrow to come now. I will kp u posted hopefully with good news. Congratulations on your pregnancy xx
Im totally with you on this subject I'm very nervous, had a miscarriage in march of this year and am 9+4 weeks with twins we seen both heartbeats both growing perfectly at 8+5 but still find myself worrying terribly about our next scan at 12+5. I miscarried at 10 weeks with last baby so I'm just trying to calm my nerves with everything. Good luck in your pregnancy! Congratulations.