14 weeks pregnant with my 5th child and don't feel pregnant.
I am 14 weeks fixing to be 15 weeks pregnant with my 5th child, I have experienced breast tenderness but that is about it. I don't feel pregnant at all but call me dumb I have took 5 at home pregnancy test and had two done at the hospital due to a bladder infection that I couldnt get rid of. I haven't gained any weight at all, I have experienced very few cravings but I am way more moodier that I was before I found out I was pregnant. I havent been to the doctor yet to have an ultrasound or anything due to the fact that my insurance hasnt been approved. My question is is it normal to be this far alone in pregnancy with a 5th child and not feel pregnant at all?
I'm sure it is. I mean, there are some people who go their entire pregnancy not knowing until they are suddenly in labor.
I sure hope it is bc no I got huge with my other four and all of them are boys. This is totally different than what I am use to.  
Then maybe you are finally getting your girl?! I'm pregnant with my second but it's still really early but I hear it's a different type of pregnancy symptoms for different genders
I will tell you that when I was pregnant with my boys all symptoms we're the same maybe one or two different but this one is way different as a matter of fact if I could have had it this easy with my boys I wouldn't have anything to complain about. I go to the doctor in two weeks so maybe my mind will be at easy after that.
This is my 6th pregnancy but my fourth child and i didnt feel pregnant at all. I never did a home pregnancy test as i had 3 done in the hospital and an ultrasound. I have not had any connection with this baby which very frestating and im 26wks preg now so i wouldnt worry about it
So y poo u are 26 weeks pregnant and haven't felt pregnant at all. I know I worry a lot until I have an ultrasound done and I will be 17 weeks pregnant the day I go to the doctor. I worried a lot with my first four and mainly with this one. I just fear a miscarriage and that would kill me bc my husband is so excited about this one.
I have not felt pregnant at all with this one i never had morning sickness or tender boobs i didnt have anything to indecate i was pregnant as i had suffered a misscarriage in the feb and then was told in the march i was pregnant agian which was a massive shock to both myself and my husband and also the midwife was shocked as she said it was impossible to fall pregnant so quickly
Woe that is amazing I hope that is all that I am going through. Like I said the first four were a nightmare. This is totally different!

I wouldnt worry if you can feel baby move or your not bleeding then everything will be fine and you will have a happy healthy baby at the end of it all
I haven't been able to feel it move yet I didn't feel the first four till I was 18 or so weeks. I sure hope it comes soon though I can't take the stress of not knowing.