18 weeks left ribs so sore, any one else?
Any one else have very sore achy ribs this early? On the left side only,   What can you do to relieve the pain,  only 18 weeks
Ugh, sorry to hear. You have a long way to go still.  I remember this strange sensation of my ribs opening up when the baby was growing.  The baby will sink lower (but then you will have aches and pains there).  It's just hard work carrying a baby inside of us and how our bodies adjust to it.  Baby will likely move and your left sided pain will get better.  Drink some orange juice as that can cause babies to move a little and maybe he/she will get out from under your ribs.  You can tell your doctor about it but really, guessing this is baby placement currently and baby will move and you'll not have as much pain in that spot.  Hope so anyway and that it happens really soon for you.  good luck
Mine are actually hurting now it's more like an uncomfortable feeling than anything when I lay on my right said my left side of my ribs goes to hurting or feeling uncomfy not sure why it just feels like my side is too big for my stomach or something IDK and I'm 9 weeks