31 weeks today
This is my 3rd baby and the past couple days my belly has been cramping and it hurts down there evem sometimes were i cant walk amd my feet swell and sometimes i feel like i am walking on glass... Anyone ever had this
Ugh, that doesn't sound fun.  I'd call your doctor.  You could be having Braxton Hicks but the swelling of your feet could be indicative of a spike in your blood pressure.  Most likely this is just the joy of pregnancy wreaking havoc rather than anything to be worried about but best to check to be sure.  good luck and let us know how it goes!
She said its just were she is getting ready to come into this world and i am more then ready but she said if she comes around or after 36 weeks she would let me have her
hm.  Not sure what you are saying.  Did they check your urine for protein or your BP?  You may be ready but a baby at 31 weeks isn't.  :>)  The longer in the womb the better until 38 to 40 weeks.  good luck