32 weeks and VERY uncomfortable...any suggestions??
I am 32 weeks, and have been pretty uncomfortable during my pregnancy, but now I feel like it is unbearable.  The pressure on my bladder is painful and I have to pee constantly (I don't have a UTI).  I feel like I can hardly move anymore.  I am just exhausted!  Any tips for making it thoroughly the next 8 weeks???
Maybe a bath once in a while but I know we r not supposed to take hot baths. Massages? Ask doctor
I'm 35 weeks and thinking the same thing but I'm sure there isn't until you just have the baby.
Once i was told that there is not much help during the second trimester :)) it will be aaaallll over pretty soon! :))
I'm 36 weeks and feeling the same, it was all of a sudden for me. I can barely move a muscle without being in pain or sore in the lower region. My feet and legs swollen So uncomfortable to walk. I thought I could make it through the winter break but I won't be going back to work after new year's.