49 Days Left!
I am really excited that it is getting very close to the end and welcoming my lil man into this world! I keep going back and fourth on how i feel tho. One day i am completely ready for l&d, sleepless nights, and all that comes with. Then the next day I am terrified about l&d and what life will be like with him here. How do you other mommies to be deal with this or is it just a roll with the punches things. I know all will be ok after he is here. Just the anticipation and stress is starting to sink in
I understand what you are feeling. In the beginning of the pregnancy I was terrified about the labor n delivery part. My first pregnancy was natural and my second was with epidural but the epidural didnt work on me so I felt everything. Im currently have 29 days left and I just cant wait for the labor and delivery.  Im just so tired and sore. I think there is not a single muscle in my body that does not hurt.