Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
5 weeks pregnant dilemma
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

5 weeks pregnant dilemma

I'm at 5wks 3days and wont have a scan until2 weeks from now. Yesterday, I started having brownish discharge which were 2 to 3 drops in my liner. But this morning, it increased specially when I wipe it after I pee...its now light brown with a touch of red... help please
Blank
I had a bit of brown around that time also but it was very light and later that day was not noticeable; I figured it was implantation. However, with what your describing especially with the touch of red if that progresses and becomes heavier or your passing clots I would be concernes enough to call the MD office on their next business day. I wish you the best of luck.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try and stay.off your feet did u recently have sex?
Blank
hi , i know its hard but try not to think the worst , there are other reasons for bleeding in pregnancy  that hve nothing to do wif baby , my sister inlaw has 5 kids and she bled on and off throughout all pregnancys so its not always bad news, hang in there , i wish u the best:-)
Blank
I had a bit of brown around that time also but it was very light and later that day was not noticeable; I figured it was implantation. However, with what your describing especially with the touch of red if that progresses and becomes heavier or your passing clots I would be concernes enough to call the MD office on their next business day. I wish you the best of luck.
Blank
Nope. Last time we had sex was more than a week ago..stayed on bed for 24hrs now.,,
Blank
Its hard not to worry but I'm hoping my baby is fine... xo
Blank
Thank you... I hooe its nothing serious ; ( this is my 3rd one but never had this before. My first is mow 11yrs, and 2nd is 5.., everything seems new to me now
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4548024_tn?1431912964
Blank
renae176 commented on photo
22 hrs ago
Blank
nicoletgp added the Weight Tracker
Jul 27
Blank