5th week sac is empty with spotting
I have a son 14 years old after him I never conceived again but two years back I had a miscarriage of twins it broke me.Again I'm pregnant but today I received a bad news that My hcg level is not rising as well my sac is also empty although it's showing 5 weeks & 2 days im having brown spotting since 4 days.... Dr was insisting me to do DNC but I want to keep my hopes up there's one follow up u/s next week Dr said if they see any changes in sac in positive manner than there's a chance..i really really want my baby to grow.is anybody else is going through this
It's unlikely that you would see anything at 5 weeks...you'd probably see something in week 7...
I'm am/was going through the same thing I have three healthy children never had a problem but this time around my body just didn't want to support a pregnancy my hcg was very low an my progesterone was only a 4 when I should be 20 but I started taking progesterone suppositories an so far I have a healthy baby.  It maybe that your not as far along as they think you are. According to my last period I should be 8wks 2 days. But my baby measures 6wks 5days.  There is still hope it's still really early. I really hope everything turns out to be just fine
5 weeks is too early to expect to see anything in the sac. I've had early ultrasounds that the sac was empty came back in a couple of weeks and there was baby
With my first ultra sound I also had an empty sac, I had to wait two weeks till the next ultra sound. Those two weeks were the hardest and emotional rollercoaster. Thank god everything was Ok, it was too soon to see something. They said the ovulation was likely to be later than I thought. So keep Some hope. Good luck