Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
6 weeks
About This Community:

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

6 weeks

I made 6 weeks today, my 1st ob appt is 12/11 what can I expect!?!?!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Congratulations....You will get weighed get your blood pressure taken and give a urine sample. More than likely you will also get a pap smear,pelvic exam,internal ultra sound,cultures and blood work done too. A lot is done at the first appointment, but after that there usually pretty quick. Good luck!
Blank
Congrats I just had my first apt. Last week. I am at 9week's+3days. The gal above me has it just about right. I didn't have to get a pap because I was current on my last one. Good luck and take care of yourself Momma!
Blank
My first appt was at 10 weeks and I actually just met with a nurse and went over all my info/what to expect type stuff.  They did do bloodwork and I was sent for an ultrasound during week 11.  I went back the day after my ultrasound to meet with the doctor.  She did a pap smear and went over all the basics.  I was expecting the exam at the 1st appt but it wasn't till the 2nd.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo, KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
12 hrs ago
Blank
Girl or boy
13 hrs ago by bananoor
4548024 tn?1467332272