Anyone else worry?
I'm 28+3 and I find myself anxious and worrying about something going wrong and stillbirth. I'm a ftm and everything seems so surreal still. Hubby and I ttc for 4 years before we were blessed enough to get a bfp, but even now I find myself not able to get excited for fear that something will happen...anyone else feel like this? Or am I just crazy?
You're not crazy. After it taking you so long to conceive its completely understandable why you would be nervous. You are getting pretty far along so the odds of something going wrong are slim so try to relax and enjoy the rest of it. I've been finding myself extra paranoid with this pregnancy. Not sure why though since this is my third and my other two pregnancies went perfectly.
I find myself worrying but im in a different place i had a miscarriage in sept so im always worried and dont want to get to happy in fear that something will happen .