Anyone have advice about quiting medication cold turkey?
I am around 5 weeks along and found out I was pregnant last Tuesday, September 5,2017. For about 4 years now,  I have been taking 2 psych and 1 depression med for my anxiety, depression, and mood disorder. Any time I missed a dose in the past.. I couldn't even make it two days without having a complete break down. So naturally my emotions are all over the place lol.
I was told by my doctor to quit taking  all my meds asap except one..i panicked but have done exactly what she told me to do.  Anyone have any advice right now to help me get through this rough time of basically withdrawing from my meds? It's been a roller coaster. I'm so thankful my man has stuck by my side and dealt with me being a crazy *****. How long will it take to get through this? Will it get better? Will I learn to deal with my issues eventually or just accept them? What does it feel like being off a medication you have been on for so long? Anything you know...will help me. So please don't hold anything your thinking back. I need to hear there might be some light at the end of the rainbow because right now all I see is darkness.

I don't have much advice, but I can sympathize with you. I'm on celexa and before trying to conceive I tried to tapper off it. I couldn't do it. I spoke with my OB and she said to keep taking it... best of luck mama!
Yea in the past I couldn't do it and I can't even believe I've gone 5 days without it now. I feel awful...and mentally screwed up. I'm doin it though!