Anyone taking zofran daily?
I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have ALL day nausea. My doctor gave me zofran but I'm nervous to take it every day due to possible side effects for the baby. Is anyone else taking this med?
hi,

I took Zofran for my nausea that lasted almost all day, culminating in me throwing up every night. My 'evening sickness' lasted 18 weeks and I took Zofran almost every day around 6:30 pm for the duration. My daughter is now almost 3 and normal. The only thing I noticed is a sort of staining of teeth which the dentists have said is 'because of medication taken during pregnancy'. I don't remember taking any other meds, so this must be it. All the best!
I took this medication everyday for the first three months of my pregnancy. And the Doctor ended up getting really nervous because they could not get a good picture of his face or his heart valves thinking there was something wrong with him. When he was born everything was thought to be normal until he had about 8 months old and his teeth started coming in and we realize that his upper lip was completely attached to his gums. It was almost impossible to see until his teeth came in. He will have to have surgery to have it corrected once his adult teeth are ready to come in. I am currently 5 months pregnant with my second child they tried to give it to me again. I told them I would rather be hospitalized than take it
I was given diclegis for awhile for the constant nausea .I'm 22 weeks pregnant so far and my baby seems to be just fine she looks good and healthy on the ultrasounds and very active.I'm not taking them anymlre since the nausea went away. Try the B6 vitamins it's suppose to help or ginger ale hopefully all goes well
I was given Diphrenagan and it's helping a bit. I have had the worst morning sickness from exactly 6 weeks to now, nearly 13 weeks.