Been waiting for the day to take my test!
Hello all!
Friday was the day I was waiting for so anxiously! My fiance and I decided our 2 year old needed a sibling now and we tried for 2 months to get baby #2 along the way. At first when I read the test not even a whole minute after...it showed negative I was already bummed and then I thought "well maybe I should just wait a little" after the 3 minutes like it says on the box and I saw a super faint second line. I cried tears of joy!! And to be sure I took two more tests! Same results. Im so excited but I'm also very scared on how to tell everyone we are expecting especially my side of the family(mainly my dad)...cause it didn't go so well the first time. Any tips or experiences that you've had?
Your bundle of joy! you don't have to go home with anybody but your husband and children if that makes sense
Congratulations.  Wear it proudly when you tell.  It's YOUR life.  good luck
Congrats. All that matters is that you your partner en your child are happy with it. What others think of it shouldnt matter. Just be proud your wish came true so fast. Dont let anyone ruin your moment of bliss. Enjoy every moment of it. If your family truly loves you they will share your happiness. Good luck momma