Been waiting for the day to take my test!
Hello all!
Friday was the day I was waiting for so anxiously! My fiance and I decided our 2 year old needed a sibling now and we tried for 2 months to get baby #2 along the way. At first when I read the test not even a whole minute after...it showed negative I was already bummed and then I thought "well maybe I should just wait a little" after the 3 minutes like it says on the box and I saw a super faint second line. I cried tears of joy!! And to be sure I took two more tests! Same results. Im so excited but I'm also very scared on how to tell everyone we are expecting especially my side of the family(mainly my dad)...cause it didn't go so well the first time. Any tips or experiences that you've had?
Your bundle of joy! you don't have to go home with anybody but your husband and children if that makes sense
That makes sense but I also want to have their support. I live quite the distance from my family and I only have my in laws. I was thinking maybe since its my second one it wouldnt be so hard to tell them but idk its still a little nerve wracking
Congratulations.  Wear it proudly when you tell.  It's YOUR life.  good luck
Thank you! I have my confirming appointment tomorrow morning and that will make it official so we can start telling our families
Congrats. All that matters is that you your partner en your child are happy with it. What others think of it shouldnt matter. Just be proud your wish came true so fast. Dont let anyone ruin your moment of bliss. Enjoy every moment of it. If your family truly loves you they will share your happiness. Good luck momma
Thank you so much! Yes I totally understand...it is also how I feel about it but there's a part of me that wants everyone to be included considering in the first pregnancy I told them really late cause I wanted to tell them in person. But now Ill just video call them.
Tell your dad that you are married, first.  That ought to sweeten him up to the idea of you having another child.  He's probably of the generation that approves of marriage if someone is going to have kids.
I would tell him we are married but we are still planning the wedding so if I came out saying Im already married he'd kill me twice lol. But I do understand where you are coming from...honestly depending on how he reacts Id like for him to do the gender reveal and see how that goes