Bleeding for 4 weeks and still positive pregnancy test? Normal?
HI there, I'm a bit new to this and was hoping for some advice.
On the 4th of June I felt there was something very wrong as I have been bleeding since the 16th May, I thought it was just irregular bleeding but started to become very concerned. As a result I bought a pregnancy test that night which confirmed I was pregnant and the clearblue stick said I was 1-2 weeks. My husband took me straight to hospital, Hospital checks alslo confirmed I was pregnant. They informed that my HCG level was 56 which is very low. They sent me home and 24 hrs later did another HCG blood test which came back 39, which they said indicates miscarriage. However I did another blood test 48hrs later which HCG level came back 30. I then got a call and was told that its a slow process and to do another HCG a 5 days later which I'm going to tomorrow, however as I'm still bleeding I did a pregnancy test and its came back positive straight away. Is this normal. I don't know if I'm just hoping or is there something wrong. Please help.
Thank you