Bleeding in 6-7th week
I was walking and felt a gush of blood come out. It soaked through my underwear and jeans right away as if i peed a little. By the time i got to the gas station it had slowed to a slight spotting. I started to feel dizzy and sweating excessivley. I immediately went to the E.R. They did and ultra sound and blood tests but stated the ultrasound was inconclusive since i was too early too see anything. They told me to come back in 2 days for another blood test to check the results if they go up or down but i am going crazy hoping its not my third miscarraige. The spotting changed to a brown color after the hospital and now about 9 hours later has slowed to a light pink spotting. Please give me some advice.
This happened to me as well. And the waiting for the second blood test can be brutal. But stay positive!
Thanks its really hard but i have been reading a lot of forums that say its fairly common :)