Breast and nipple pain
Second pregnancy and real bad breast pain and nipple pain what can I do to ease the pain without taking pain medication didnt have much pain like this my first pregnancy
Wear bras that fit right no underwire. Other than that nothing you can do its normal they are growing.
I had that to the point I couldn't sleep at night, sometimes warm showers would help, but not always. Hope it gets better.
Omg i am the same!my boobs are hurting so much they feel like they are going to explode!it is awful!i find having a bath helps or being naked!lol
Do you think your pain is from them growing, or could it be a clogged milk duct?

If it is growing pains (like you get in the first trimester) try wearing a night bra. I used a wireless nursing bra that I had from my first pregnancy, but I've seen several good ones in stores that are really stretchy like a sports bra but they have a clasp on the back. The trick here is that you have to wear a bra ALL THE TIME, except for when you are in the shower, obviously. I took this advice this pregnancy and went from a C to a F cup without any pain.

If you are further along (late second or third trimester) it could be a clogged milk duct...yes, you can get them before you start producing milk. You'll have to see your doctor because you might need antibiotics, but until you can get in you can try a warm compress to help a little.
A friend of mines grandmother told me to put purple cabbage leaves in my bra i did and it worked hello no more pain to the nipples or titts u can put them in the frig if cold is better to u
You definitely want to support your growing breasts, to help prevent sagging as you get older.... :(