Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
CONCERNED AND IN PAIN

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

CONCERNED AND IN PAIN

I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant and in desperate need of answers. I have been to several docs even before my pregnancy and are still having problems. My gi doc at my last appt said that the ulcer that he found should not be there anymore but I'm still having digestive and stomach pains. My docs dont want to schedule me for an earlier appts. They keep advising me to go to the er. My last er visit was no more than 2 weeks ago and they had me sitting in there starving and cold for 5 hours before they told me everything was fine ( my urine and lab tests) but I'm still having symptoms from my gastritis and costicondritis that are worsening by the day. My chest pains have returned along with my stomach pains and fatigue. None of my docs want to schedule me for an earlier appt including my high-risk pregnancy doc or my gi doc. I need some advice on what i can do other than going to the er because it seens that they won't do anything. HELP I NEED SOMEONE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON!!!
Wow! I would consider another dr to be honest,  obviously u need help! If u decide to go back to the er have them do a ultrasound to make sure baby is ok. I really don't know what to tell u besides get a new dr or harass the ones u have till they see u!
Sounds like what happened to me a few years ago except i had gall stones and all the docs abs ER staff would just send me home saying that i had heartburn. Well, i eventually found out they werent running the right tests abs werent listening to me. Of course i wasnt pregnant tho. Finally i went to a different ER and my levels were soo toxic, i was prepped for surgury the same evening.  Mind you, i had been to hundreds of drs appts with diff drs, been to ER probably 10 times before they figured out what was wrong. I would continue to bug the drs, the ER, whoever you have to.. dont stop until you get answers! Good luck!
Thank u. My last visit to the er and doc, they looked at my baby's heart and they didn't say anything was wrong with the baby. I'm just trying to find a doc that will listen to what to have to say and find a solution instead of just sending me back and forth to the er.
Thanx. The thing is I had my gallbladder removed in 2007, I have had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, and so many labs and tests and pricks and pokes just for them to say everything is ok. The most they diagnosed me was costichondritis (with no way of easing the pain) gastritis an ulcer a few times my wbc count was high which i went to a hematologist only for him to say he believes its from the ulcer and they recently just told me my vitamin d.level was low but suggested I take some "over the counter vitamins" until my next appt which isn't until the 22nd. I BELIEVE I JUST NEED ONE GOOD DOCTOR THAT WILL LISTEN TO ALL MY SYMPTOMS AND CAN GI'VE ME SOME KIND OF SOLUTION TO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. If push comes to shove I will go to the er but its hard with my 2 yr old just at home; even if my boyfriend is here so its just hard all the way around.
Sounds like ur gall bladder insist on a u/s of ur gall bladder bc they said mine was acid
TreishaM added the Pregnancy Tracker
TreishaM uploaded new photos
Hollus commented on cowgirlup249's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy