Aa
A
A
Close
Can I travel during week 11
Moms, can I trace by airplane during my 11 week pregnancy or not , fleight will be 3.5 hour
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes i just came back from a trip at 18 weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
18524847 tn?1465599501
Normally you can fly until your third trimester or around 7.5 months. 11 weeks isn't a problem.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Anytime up to 36 weeks is usually fine. Always check with your doctor though. Also, airlines have that information available too.
Just make sure you have plenty of water to drink and comfy clothes cos its not exactly comfortable (i flew at 6-7weeks preg and nausea was gross)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yeah I was on a 9 hour flight at 10 and 12 weeks it's not comfortable but you are fine, my midwife told me to wear flight socks and drink water.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi I am 32 and 5 weeks pregnant. 2nd baby. This time I am having symptoms from 4weeks, as soon as I found out. I have strong cramps and stretching/pulling pains. Aversion to foods and cravings already. Some mild nausea too. With my 1st I had very little until 7 weeks so this is new to me this early but feels very normal. Everyone and every pregnancy is different so you shouldn't worry. Spotting is normal but keep an eye on it. If it increases get checked out. Congrats everyone.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks slot
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources