Coffee
Hey everyone! I'm about 5 weeks and don't have a Dr. Appointment until 8 weeks. I asked the nurse if I should completely cut out coffee or is it ok to have a cup a day and she said a cup a day is fine. I cut it out the first time and it wasn't too bad. For some reason this time around it's hard. I'm trying to slowly wean myself and cut it out but I was seeing if anyone else's Dr said it's ok to have a cup a day or did they want you to cut it out? Or is there anything you like to drink in the morning in place of it? Thanks!
I cut it out my first pregnancy, and decided not to this time around (having a toddler to chase after really helped make that decision lol). A cup a day is fine, maybe try doing half decaf half regular if you're worried about it.
That's how I feel too lol. Its so hard with a 2 year old. I need my coffee lol! I have been doing a half a cup and make it weak but I'm just worried. Thanks!
My doctor's office of 5 conservative doctors has a policy of two caffeinated beverages a day.  So, I'm guessing a cup of coffee is okay.  I cut it out for my first too.  I was trying to conceive for a really long time and was doing anything I could to get and stay pregnant. So, did it that time but then started on caffeine again (me?  Dr. Pepper was the culprit) and did drink one a day in my second pregnancy.  So, I think you are okay with your one cup of coffee and hey, life's hard.  LOL  Sometimes we need our caffeine!  Take care and congrats on the pregnancy!
my Dr says no caffeine that the only time I can drink caffeine is when I don't feel my baby kicking around
Mine was okay with a cup a day and as for soda. In moderation because well my sugar was staying low and he recommended it especially since I was working and couldn't eat much.
my sister n law drank coffee when she was pregnant with my nephew and he came out shaking because he was having withdrawal from the caffein.
Just had a Dr. Appointment and Dr said it was ok to have one or two per day but I've already stopped for about three days now and doing ok so I think I'll just stop to be safe.
Ya, if you can get off of it and feel okay, worth doing.  Never go back. LOL