Confusion as to scan and conception dates.
Basically I've been on the pill for the past 6 years, but by some chance I've become pregnant. I showed no signs until my 24th week, and continued to have periods up until then. So as you can imagine I've been caught off guard.

Basically I was with a boyfriend up until 28th March 2013 apart from when we had an argument and finished for one night when I slept with someone else (11th March). I've been placed at a scan at 26/27 weeks, which when I use apps on my phone 27 weeks exactly takes me back to that exact date 11th march. However working it out with a calender I get taken back to the end of February. I honestly cannot remember when around this time me and the boyfriend had sex, however I know it wouldnt have been for a few days after and at least one before.

I really hope it is my ex boyfriends but what are the chances that it is this other guys?

It all depends on when you ovulated on which is the dad you usually ovulate a week after your period so if you can remember when your period in Feb and march was you can kinda figure it out from there hope this helps