Depression while pregnant
I'm 20 weeks along this is my third pregnacy and I try to b excited but it don't last long I'm happy my baby healthy but I really wanted a girl but I'm having my third boy and kinda sad I know i, should be greatful and not selfish. But just hard this baby was big shock and I'm worried if I can handle three boys I'm scared, and sad
I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second child and I too experienced some depression in the beginning. I am still worried about how we will handle 2 kids. I also worry about how my relationship with my 1st will be affected. I am also sick all the time which doesn't help my mood. I think it's normal to have concerns and to be overwhelmed at times. Find someone you can confide in or talk to a therapist if needed. Everything will work out! Good luck!
Awl i was depressed to when i found out i was having my 5th boy i was so depressed i couldnt see anything good about it i thought to myself as to theres no way in hell i would b happy but i love them all with every ounce of me and i am very grateful they made it now that I'm pregnant with now my 6th which i don't kno the sex but everything in me is saying another boy im more okay with it now......but when u see your baby's face all of those bad thoughts goes away and you question yourself about those bad thoughts and y you even thought that you couldn't handle it