Dizzy
I am 19 weeks pregnant and have recently started getting really dizzy when i turn over onto my right side. This is my fourth pregnancy and have never had this happen before.
Hm.  I would not be too worried about it as dizzy is often actually an ear issue.  Note it to your doctor at your next visit though.  good luck
I actually had my dr appointment yesterday and she said that it sounds like i have gotten vertigo which is common in pregnancy. So now everytime i lay down it feels like im on the tilt a whirl lol.
OH NO!  I have vertigo from inner ear dysfunction-- not pregnancy related and it is terrible.  That whirling is the worst!  If you still have it after pregnancy, I can tell you what to do.  But what did your doctor say you can do pregnant?  
I've been dizzy for 2 years straight well November will be 2 years and it started before I fount out i was pregnant with my last child :/ and it's been all day everyday I can't stand it