Do I stay or do I go?
So my boyfriend has been an *** this entire pregnancy...I am now 34w2d. He doesn't rub my back, legs, or feet. He doesn't cook me anything. He doesn't answer the phone when I call cuz he is asleep and gets irritated if I wake him up. He has told me I'm not sexy anymore and I'm not photogenic and I shouldn't be taking pics. I was supposed to get a promotion at work and when they found out I was pregnant I was suddenly looked over for the position. His first words were "well what you gonna do cuz I can't pay your bills and mine too!" His thing is "my baby is gonna be taken care of, I ain't worrying about that." But my thing is, I thought we were in this together? What about me??? These are just a few examples and I'm so tired of hid mess! What should I do? Idk if its hormones or I'm just really over his crap!
Eh sometimes I want to Walk out to and give up. But for me its the hormones, I usually wait till I calm down or sometimes wait till the next day and osee if I feel the same way and I dont. In your case though I feel like yea your Man doesnt realize you need to be taken care of, I feel he needs to step up as far as finacially and be more emotionally supportive, thats my opinión. When yall both are calm try to bring up the subject by asking his thoughts on it, as in if he thinks he could do anything better? He just soundsa bit immature and selfish.but hey we all got growing to do. If things get worse revaluate your situation, you know whats best for you. I wish you luck and hope it gets better.
I think my husband would be cranky too if I was waking him up all the time unless it was an emergancy. And if i ask for certian things he will fly off the handle...lol like vaccuuming. That being said ihave the sweetest husband in the world that withholds nothing from me. I  so spoiled.
Maybe you could be the one to start off on a new foot by showing him respect. Like respecting his sleep. Taking time to look around and see what he does do for the baby and thanking him for it. (However small it might be) For instance the fact that he says his baby will be taking care of...thank him for that. Even tell him you respect him for that. Most men will rise to the occasion and go above and beyond when they feel respected. Think of it as an experiment.
Men can get very distant when they are stressed about pregnancy and because some are not great comunicators they handle these stresses by pulling away my hubby did with my first, but when DD was born he changed and stepped up and even looked at me in a different light.  I would wait until after LO comes and if nothing has changed then maybe re-evaluate ur situation.  Good luck my dear
My hubby turned into a fool, when I was preg with our first!  I packed my stuff and have the rings back and was about to walk out the door.... It was all he needed to pull his head in. Honestly it depends on the circumstances and background between you 2. Were you planning this baby? How long have you been together? And when you call and he is sleeping does he do shift work or is he sleeping during the day or on days off... There seems to be a lot of questions to answer before you make any rash decisions... It maybe just hormones it also maybe something genuine.
Good luck.